On Wood and Wire Vimeo Video Channel

Thursday, August 12, 2010

UPCOMING ON FRIDAY, 13, 2010 10AM ~ Living in God's Presence


One of the Greatest American Song Writers,
Piano Players and Singer
Reverend "Bennie" Triplett
♫ "Jesus Is Precious"


♦ 
Three Ways to Be in The Prescence of God
• Read the Scripture
• Listen to God's Music
• Go To Church

Matt 28:20
"I'll be with you always even until the end of the world.'

2 Kings Chapter 3
Music brings us into the presence of the Lord


 Terry Eldredge and the Grascals
♫ "Satan and Grandma"
Bill Monroe
♫ "Soldier's Joy" 
Chet Atkins
♫ (Instrumental)
Blackwood Brothers Quartet
♫ "How About Your Heart"
written by Bennie Tiplett


♦ 
World's Way: Buying and Selling
God's Way: Giving and Receiving
Matt. 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, 
Verily I say unto you,  Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one 
of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
 ♦


Jimmy Martin
♫ "Help Thou Brother"
Trace Adkins
♫ "Arlington"
written by Capt. Charlie Carter O'Neill (USAF)


♦ 
How to Practice the Presence of the Lord in your Life
~ The God-shaped Vacuum in Everyone ~
Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, 
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live 
by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
 ♦


Dedication: A Tom T. Hall Song For 
Good Friend, Mark Tabor
Tom T. Hall
"Pinto the Wonder Horse"
Brooks and Dunn
♫ "Just Over the Next Hill"
Isaiah 1: 18-20
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:
 though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; 
though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye 
be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.
 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: 
for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

 ♦




George Jones
♫ "Choices"
Terry Robinson
♫ "Jesus Heal The People"
written by Bennie Triplett
Larry Petree
♫ "Here's a Better Decision"

.~.
.
.
.
 May the good Lord take a likin' to ya!



Thanks for listening!

.




No comments:

Post a Comment