On Wood and Wire Vimeo Video Channel

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Remembering the Blackwood Brothers Quartet

Blackwood Brothers Quartet
♫ "Walkin' and Talkin' With My Lord"

What a World We Live In Now! 
1 Chronicles 12:32

Bill Monroe
♫ "Kentucky Mandolin"




Flatt & Scruggs and the Foggy Mountain Boys
♫ "Homestead On The Farm"
Larry Petree
♫ Colors




J. D. Sumner and the Blackwood Brothers Quartet
♫ "Hide Me Rock Of Ages"

Mike Snider
♫ "Puttin' on the Dog"

♦ 
Reflection on: 
2 Corinthians 12
The Greatest Optimist of All Time
The Apostle Paul
"Are You Waiting Til Everything is 
Perfect to Do Something for the Lord?"

Kitty Wells
♫ "I Need The Prayers Of Those I Love"

♦ 
2 Kings Chapter 3
Elijah and Jehoshaphat
God Can Speak Through a Minstrel


Blackwood Brothers Quartet
♫ "Do You Know My Jesus



♫ "My Drug Problem" - The Bellamy Brothers 
♫ Do You Know My Jesus? - Don Gibson


♫ "He's a Mighty Good Friend" - Barbara Fairchild
♫ "You Must Come In At The Door" - Doc Watson 
.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment