On Wood and Wire Vimeo Video Channel

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Saints and Aints ~ Galatians

.~.

Shout Out!
Sue Shelton and her husband, Jack (KY)
and all the folks at the Nazarene Church
 in Delmer, KY

Ray Price
♫ Lord Help Thou My Unbelief

♦ John Chapter 6 ♦
Feeding of the 5000

Lily Isaacs
♫ I Brought You To Jesus

Galatians
Paul's Letter to the Galatians answers the question:
Do we have to become a Jew first 
and then become a Christian?
After all, the only way to God for 1400 years 
before Jesus came was to be a Jew 
and keep all the Rules and Regulations of the Law.

Paul says, "No!" 
Don't be bewitched! 
You become a spiritual child of Abraham when you believe 
in Jesus Christ by faith!

Praise the Lord for the New Testament!

Jim and Jessie 
McReynolds Brothers
♫ We Are Climbing

Galatians
So what does the Letter to the Galatians
have to do with me TODAY? 
A lot! 
You aren't saved by keeping 
RELIGIOUS RULES. 

We aren't saved by what WE DO but 
by what JESUS DID on Calvary!

Roy Acuff
♫ River of Crystal

Grand Ole Oprey
Oldest running radio show.
A capitalisitic phenomenon!

Jim Reeves 
♫ Beyond the Clouds

Kitty Wells
♫ Dust on the Bible

Galatians 3:22
Romans 3:23

The Blackwood Brothers
♫ The Lord is a Busy Man

♦ Galatians 2:20 ♦
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; 
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the 
life which I now live in the flesh 
I live by the faith of the Son of God, 
who loved me, and gave himself for me.

♦ Romans 7:15 ♦
The battle of the Flesh and Spirit

Vernon Oxford
♫ The Funeral

Connie Smith
♫ Wouldn't Take Nothing 
    For My Journey Now

2 Corinthians 12:9
"For my strength is made perfect in weakness."    

Don Gibson
♫ Where Else Would I Want To Be

Terry Fletcher and His Children
♫ Travelin' Preacher Man

The Blue Sky Boys
♫ Lord Be With us Amen
 




No comments:

Post a Comment