On Wood and Wire Vimeo Video Channel

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Apostles of Bluegrass and the Christian Constitution

.~.

♦ Book of Romans ♦

The Constitution of the Christian Faith
The Preamble: Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: 
for it is the power of God unto salvation to 
every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 

Lester Flatts and Earl Scruggs
♫ He Will Set Your Fields On Fire

Chet Atkins
♫ He Looked Beyond My Fault and Saw My Need

Give Me Your Hand
♫ Jimmy Martin


♦ Phillipians 4:6 ♦
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication
 with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.


Jimmy Martin
♫ Prayer Bells 

Dailey & Vincent
♫ Brothers from Different Mothers
and
♫ When I Reach That Home Up There


Those who are stingy with money are
shown to be stingy with forgiveness.
We are called to give and for-give.
♦ Isaiah 55 ♦
 ♦ Proverbs 11:44 
♦ Luke 6:38 
♦ Malachi 3:8 


Don Gibson
♫ God Walks These Hills With Me

Jerry Lee Lewis
♫ The Old Country Church

J. D. Jarvis 
♫ Take Your Shoes Off Moses


♦ 2 Tim 1:11- 13 ♦
Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle,
and a teacher of the Gentiles. For the which cause I also
suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I 
know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he 
is able to keep that which I have committed unto him 
against that day. Hold fast the form of sound words, 
which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is 
in Christ Jesus.


Cherryholmes Family
♫ He Goes To Church On Sundays Now


You want a miracle to believe?
Just look around you! ...look at the roses!


Porter Waggoner
♫ Where The Roses Never Fail


It's all about Jesus...
♦ Song of Solomon 2 ♦
I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.



✍ "God's Garden" ✍
by Robert Frost
God made a beauteous garden
With lovely flowers strown,
But one straight, narrow pathway
That was not overgrown.
And to this beauteous garden
He brought mankind to live,
And said: “To you, my children,
These lovely flowers I give.
Prune ye my vines and fig trees,
With care my flowerets tend,
But keep the pathway open
Your home is at the end.”
Then came another master,
Who did not love mankind,
And planted on the pathway
Gold flowers for them to find.
And mankind saw the bright flowers,
That, glitt’ring in the sun,
Quite hid the thorns of av’rice
That poison blood and bone;
And far off many wandered,
And when life’s night came on,
They still were seeking gold flowers,
Lost, helpless and alone.
O, cease to heed the glamour
That blinds your foolish eyes,
Look upward to the glitter
Of stars in God’s clear skies.
Their ways are pure and harmless
And will not lead astray,
Bid aid your erring footsteps
To keep the narrow way.
And when the sun shines brightly
Tend flowers that God has given
And keep the pathway open
That leads you on to heaven.



Rose Maddock
♫ Gathering Flowers for the Master Bouquet

The Forbes Family
♫ The Prettiest Flowers Will Be Blooming


Pastor Terry Fletcher and daughter Sarah (Fletcher) Colonna
♫ Keep On The Sunny Side of Life

Willie Nelson
♫ Family Bible


.~.


No comments:

Post a Comment