On Wood and Wire Vimeo Video Channel

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paul's Favorite Church ~ The Church of Philippi

♫ The Sego Bros and Naomi
I Need No Mansion Here 


Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame
1997
Pigeon Forge, TN


4th Chapter of Philippians

Phil. 4:19 ♦ But my God shall provide all your need 
according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Phil. 4:6 ♦ Do not be anxious about anything, but in every 
situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, 
present your requests to God.

♫ Donnie Sumner
An Evening Prayer 

Martin Luther
1516
German Monk
Musician
Wrote: Away In The Manger
           Mighty Fortress is Our God
While teaching Romans received 
revelation that 
the Just shall live by Faith.

♫ The Sego Bros and Naomi
A Mother's Prayer


♫ Billy Walker 
The Old Rugged Cross

♫ Web Pierce
A Bugle Call From Heaven


SHOUT OUT!
Bro. John Keefer
New Tazewell Church 
of God Mountain Assembly
Claiborne County, TN


♫ The Sego Bros. & Naomi
Will The Circle Be Unbroken


Phil. 3:13,14 ♦
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider 
myself yet to have taken hold of it. 
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is 
behind and straining toward what is ahead, 
I press on toward the goal to win the 
prize for which God has called me 
heavenward in Christ Jesus.


~I Am~
When you live in the past,
with its mistakes and regrets,
it is hard.
I am not there.
My name is not  - I WAS.

When you live in the future,
with its problems and fears,
it is hard.
I am not there. 
My name is not - I WILL BE.

When you live in this moment,
It is not hard.
I am here.
My name is I AM.
Helen Mallicoat


♫ Bobby Grove
I'd Like To Wake Up Some Fine Morning


Paul deeply appreciated the giving heart of 
the Philippian Church... 

Phil. 4:15
Now ye Philippians know also, that in 
the beginning of the gospel, when I
departed from Macedonia, no church 
communicated with me as concerning 
giving and receiving, but ye only.

♫ The Cluster Pluckers 
Where the Soul Never Dies

♫ Lydia Berry
If We Never Meet Again

♫ Hank Snow 
The Last Mile of The Way

♫ Susan Boyle
Amazing Grace

Phil. 2:5
Let this mind be in you, 
which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, 
thought it not robbery to be equal 
with God: 

But made himself of no reputation, 
and took upon him the form of a 
servant, and was made in the 
likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, 
he humbled himself, and became 
obedient unto death, even the death 
of the cross.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted 
him, and given him a name which is above 
every name: That at the name of Jesus 
every knee should bow, of things in 
heaven, and things in earth, 
and things under the earth;

And that every tongue should confess that 
Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of 
God the Father.

♫ Patsy Cline
Give Him A Chance

♫ Ray Cummins 
He Looked Beyond My Need


Phil. 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ 
and to die is gain.


♫ Mike Snider 
Puttin' On The Dog

~~~


Please consider a gift to my ministry.
There is a PayPal panel at the top right of this 
page for your convenience.
May God bless you for your giving.



No comments:

Post a Comment